Press Play to listen to the Audio of this webpage
A resume is a summary of your work experience and qualifications. It is used by employers (the boss) in the hiring process.
- Full Name
- Street Address
- Zip Code
- Telephone #
- Tell the employer what type of job you want
- Be specific
- Include things that will make you good for the job
- Give education background (certificates / degrees)
- Be brief!
- Tell the employer about your work history
- List job positions and dates of employment
- List position duties you held
- List skills that relate to the job (computer skills, volunteer, hobbies)